Pages

Tuesday 6 February 2024

It Could All be Worse

There's not been much to write about. Or at least, I'm not seeing the stories at the moment. So I'm tempting fate and planning stuff to do tomorrow that's worth posting about. 

The hotplate works, but we're still mainly using the airfryer and microwave. Tomorrow I need to get everything ready for the delivery of the new cooker but it won't be taken away and the new one hooked up until next week. 

I actually left the house and went to Tesco today. I picked up some flavoured water that DH likes because I know that there's snow forecast and the water is getting a little low. My impulse buy there was a new bag for life as I had just got rid of a couple of ragged and elderly bags. 


And I think that it's just so pretty.

Writing stuff - Yesterday was my response to the writing prompt here. I also decided that Invitation Accepted needed one last chapter and so posted it here. And today's writing prompt is here and I have no idea what to do with it.

A note about the link between the writing prompt and Back at the White Hart. I cued up a dozen or so writing prompts and then forgot about them. I don't look ahead. I start thinking about the prompts and how they could possibly fit in with the story I'm seeing the day that the prompt is published. It's a lot of fun.

Hugs and good health to all. 



2 comments:

  1. That is a very pretty bag! Very spring like! Hope the delivery of the cooker goes well, tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I can't bring myself to buy fancy bags for myself but I splurge on pretty shopping bags lol

      Delete