Pages

Tuesday 20 February 2024

What Do I Know?

I had a look at the stats on my blog and one of the recently popular posts dated from July 2016. Most of it was about the bees. For those new here, I had bees in my chimney (not a euphemism) for years, but eventually they left. In the same post I talked about bear and Shakespeare and how I was confident that one day he would enjoy it. I was wrong.

Bear has never enjoyed Shakespeare. He tolerates the Bard at best. This is unlike DH and I who both seriously enjoy Shakespeare and I'm planning on dipping into the Shakespeare Network on YouTube where there is a version of Macbeth with Ian Holm and Penelope Wilton. I will be very happy to settle down with my knitting to that. Bear would rather be excused. Last week he went to a party where he stayed overnight and he was late home the next day because he stayed behind to study maths with his friends. I would rather be excused from that!

Hugs and good health to all. 

1 comment:

  1. I'd pick Shakespeare over maths, any day, myself! :D

    ReplyDelete