Pages

Tuesday 13 December 2016

I'm Easily Bewildered

I was up a lot in the night with bear who had tummy ache.  I think it was around fifty fifty tummy ache and desperately wanting not to go to school.  It didn't work.  He still went into school but I had had about four hours sleep after a bad night the night before.

About midday the electrician turned up.  Except it wasn't the electrician.  I had booked this through a booking service which was great because I actually found an electrician that would come and do the job.  Unfortunately they gave the job to two electricians.  The first one who turned up didn't know what the second one was on about.

I was worried that I would be a witness to a sparky encounter, but I left them to it and they sorted it out.  I now can see properly in the living room and study, I have a new circuit board and all is earthed that should be earthed.  I've rung the power company and I should have a smart meter by the end of January.  I'm happy about that.

Now all I need to do is wait until bear comes back from football training and we can all go to bed.  I am at the 'so tired I could cry' stage.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got the electric all sorted out without any sparks! Hope bear is feeling OK and you all get a good night's rest.

    ReplyDelete