Pages

Friday 20 January 2017

Nothing Much to See

Sheila - you are poorly and it sounds like it will take a while to pick up from a nasty bug like that.  Hope you feel better soon.

Bless - what a dreadful experience with your mother!  I have had to battle so often with father and uncle to make sure that they had the best chances and to make sure they were heard.  It makes me worry about those people who don't have anyone to fight their corner.

I've been low today.  I don't know if it's the time of year or what, but I have been seriously struggling.  I'm working on snapping out of it and I plan to be back tomorrow in a better frame of mind.

Until then, hugs, a link to a favourite funny gif (not suitable for work!) and a cheerful picture.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure it's just the time of year Lyssa. I always get a bit low after the excitement and busyness of Christmas and the weather isn't nice enough to do much out in the garden. Only a few weeks until the clocks go forward and everything might start to look a bit brighter.
    Keep on keeping on.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you felt low today. I think quite a few of us felt low today! I know I did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been feeling down the last couple days. Think some of it has to do with winter the other with what's going on in the world. Sigh. I think sunshine would make me feel better but there doesn't seem like there's going to be any soon.

    ReplyDelete