Pages

Tuesday 12 September 2023

All Going Well

Bear said that he had a good day yesterday and seemed very enthusiastic. Afterwards there was a parent webinar thingy where DH and I listened to the teachers explaining what is going on, what the basic rules were and what they expected. It took over an hour. I couldn't find the sparkly scarf knitting so I started something new and managed this amount of knitting.


I hope to have a shawl for Halloween. 

I got quite a lot of little bits done yesterday, including arranging the fruit.


But I had a shocking night last night and got very little done today. It included collecting bear from a friend's house, which I didn't mind, but now I'm about to crawl off to bed.

Writing stuff - Chapter Twenty Two of Invitation Accepted is here. The latest post of Hazardous to Your Sanity, here, was contributed by me and is another post about British folklore and how it could end up in fiction. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

6 comments:

  1. I like your fruit arrangement and the Halloween shawl the lacy pattern looks a bit like bats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is plain knitting, increase front and back in first stitch every row and King Cole Opium yarn which does alllll the work for me. Thank you.

      Delete
  2. All those different knitting projects are going to make some lovely warm scarves and blankets for the winter! You did a great job with arranging those fruits, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and it's an ongoing arrangement as the men eat the fruit and I bring in new stuff. I love those bowls.

      Delete
  3. The shawl will look great for Halloween and will be a nice extra layer during the cold months.

    ReplyDelete