Pages

Monday 18 September 2023

Well That Was A Fail

I had plans for today. I was going to sort out the ironing, clear out kitchen cupboards and stuff the freezer with apple crumble filling and discounted onions. However there is a very small leak in a corner that is becoming a little less small so I need to get a plumber. Before I get the plumber I need to sort out the midden that is the room. It's full of knitting stuff and bits of this and that and general mess. My very small dent filled two bin bags and a bag for life donation bag. I'll have to have another go tomorrow. I also have sciatica. It's more like a twinge at the moment, but going up and down stairs is an issue. I need to move more, but it's problematic.

I have also made a booking for an audiology appointment for what I think is tinnatus (November), booked the car in for tomorrow as the car 'check tyre pressure' is on again. It's probably nothing but I can't rule it out. I've also finished off some writing stuff, cleared out a load of emails and done some knitting. Having been fighting with excess yarn, I need to get more projects finished. 

Bear is currently doing maths homework with what I consider unnatural glee. 

Writing stuff - today's offering on Hazardous To Your Sanity isn't one of mine, but it's a playlist for autumn. I'm intrigued by the selection as I love some of the tunes but have reservations about others. I don't know if you want to click it, but I'm considering making my own playlist, which is likely to be considerably less imaginative but perhaps cosier.

Hugs and good health to all. 

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are able to get the plumbing issue taken care of sooner rather than later. Sounds like you'll be busy with upcoming appointments, as well! Hope the sciatica goes away, soon. I'm dealing with some twinges, myself. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that you feel better soon - it's awful! Sending hugs x

      Delete