Pages

Tuesday 26 September 2023

Bits and Pieces

It's been a fragmented sort of day and I haven't been able to settle to much. I had a delivery, and I noticed that Gladys is looking particularly fine.


There was a 'scene of crime' police van outside next door. I've no idea and I'm hiding from gossip.


The car needed a new tyre, and they were lovely. I don't know what I did to deserve how awesome they are.

DH is out at a thing and may not be in before midnight.

I picked bear up around 8pm and failed to interrogate him. Honestly, trying to find out anything about what he gets up to is a challenge. I'll have another go tomorrow when I pick him up around 11pm. All I want is a hint about who he's with and roughly what they're doing. I may have to get stern. From what I managed to squeeze out of him, he's been playing Uno and studying in the library. As the school still isn't finished and they are using classrooms in the University, he was in the University Library and thoroughly enjoying it - and he shared some of what he'd been studying and as it was maths, I'm completely baffled. As it's fresher's week, he was mistaken for a student a few times and shared the coupons he got for half price drinks at a few bars. He thought it was hilarious. 

And I just haven't settled to anything, but at least I got some knitting done while they were fixing the tyre.

Writing stuff - two things on #HazardousToYourSanity. There's a poem by Onyx here which I enjoyed and I wrote an article about the superstitions of Witch Balls here

Hugs and good health to all. 

2 comments:

  1. Gladys is gorgeous! Glad they took good care of you and your car at your mechanics'. Bear seems to be having a wonderful time! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Bear is very much enjoying himself and I just hope that I can keep up!

      Delete