Pages

Monday 2 June 2014

Rambling on

Bear woke up at 4am with a raging temperature so this is more rambling than normal.  He's been threatening this for a few days, so he will miss the first day back to school.  It is looking remarkably like flu, I am keeping fingers crossed.

Finally catching up with all the computer stuff.  I had hoped to give more details of Whitby but it is such a jumble.  Father drank half a bottle of brandy when we watched England and I was worried he wouldn't make the stairs.  I cannot recommend Whitby Museum enough.  They have a Maori war lance next to an Eskimo canoe paddle which is a few feet away from a case containing Mesolithic stone tools.

I have lost the gift that bear bought for his girlfriend.

The bees have been fine while we were away and they seem to be lovely and calm now.  I suspect that they saw the wasps off.  I will sort out some wasp traps just in case.

I haven't seen uncle yet and it looks like I won't make it today as bear is poorly.  I am a bit worried.  I may be able to see him in the evening, but I don't think I will be fit for a conversation with a man who is permanently detached from reality.

We had a marvellous time.  I'll post more when it occurs to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment