Pages

Monday 9 June 2014

Review of the Week

I can't face blogging.  This is not good.  I don't have any reason, I am just shutting down.  This is really not good.  I'll be kicking around anyway.

Last week I managed to finish off trimming down the denim shirts.  I sat down and carefully sorted the shirts.  The ones that could be saved were passed on to bear, DH and the church for the jumble sale.  The rest were piled up and I cut all the seams away, all the cuffs and hard bits.  The next stage is to decide how big I want the squares to make the patchwork, then draw those out and mark in seam allowances (I know my weaknesses).  The squares have to be big enough to be worth it but small enough to get enough out of the shirts.  The trimmings will be saved for the rag rug (I have wanted a denim rag rug for years).  I also managed some knitting but I am not stressing about the knitting this week as I will save that for the world cup.  I will concentrate on the blanket for bear first as that will make the biggest gap in the pile of yarn when it is finished.

I didn't get much writing done.  I can see it is affecting me.

In fact, I didn't get much of anything else done.

This week is textile week again - or else!  Anything else can be ignored.  As for meal planning, the current form seems to be chips with everything.  Sigh.

Upward and onward.

No comments:

Post a Comment