Pages

Tuesday 26 December 2017

Oops

Drunk as a skunk at 9pm and in charge of an eBay account.  This can't end well.

We were gifted a very nice bottle of sweet potato liqueur, which is nicer than it sounds.  DH had a small glass last night and decided that he would never, ever touch it again.  It seems a shame to waste it.  Fortunately it was one of those 50dl rather than the standard 70dl or I'd never manage to post today at all.  I now have a very elegant but regrettably empty bottle. 

I'll let you know if I happened on eBay tomorrow.  I will also comment on awesome comments while sober.  But Canada sounds amazing, even if it took me three attempts to spell it.

And you have no idea how long it took me and how many times I had to hit 'backspace' to type this.  Who knew that Sweet potato liqueur at 22% had more of an effect than brandy at 40%? 

2 comments:

  1. Lol. I hope you didn't buy too much of anything on Ebay! Shopping online always seems like fun after you've had a drink or two. I try to stay away from Ebay and Amazon then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say - I'm praying I'm outbid on an oddly mixed bundle of cloth napkins!

    I actually hit Tesco and I've a random duvet cover, a dishdrainer and a bin headed my way. I could actually do with the stuff (apart from the duvet cover) but wasn't planning on buying just now. It could have been a lot worse lol LM x

    ReplyDelete