Pages

Friday 22 March 2019

Bear Does Well

Bear has got his Gold certificate from school for getting 150 positives. It's quite nifty. The system goes like this - if bear is enthusiastic or helpful or gives good answers or other 'positive' things then the teachers record a positive for him. If he forgets kit or homework or is cheeky, then he gets a negative. Bear got a certificate for bronze, a voucher for a snack and a drink from the school canteen for silver and now he has a £5 Love to Shop voucher which he plans to spend in Waterstones, the bookshop. He has his eyes now on the Headmaster's award which means a lapel badge, which is definitely coveted. I am very proud of him. He is also rocking House Drama. He has the full and final performances on Wednesday, so I won't be going frantic trying to get him home at reasonable times.

I was supposed to have the window people round to measure up properly for the windows, but they were running late and sounding stressed, and I was definitely stressed, so they are coming next week. All I need to do is try and remember the day and time. I'm really not keeping up.

Writing stuff - Lots of writing stuff happened today, but not so much for me to share. I created my booth for the OWS CyCon (that online book convention happening in May). It seems very egotistical, writing all about me, especially as there is nothing much to write about. There are a lot of authors planning to attend, together with book reviewers and all sorts. I'll let you know more about the event nearer the time. It looks like there will be a lot going on. I even volunteered for a few things myself!

 I also managed to finally get the latest instalment from the White Hart out (here) and I'm planning to shake that up a little. I plan on smaller pieces but with more fun and pace and a lot more variety.

Sending hugs to all!

Photo by Alan Hardman on Unsplash

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete