Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2019

Waiting for Spring

It's meteorological spring, which starts on 1st March. I'm not sure what 21st March is, possibly astronomical spring. I'm waiting for when I spring into action.

Jill - I hope you feel better soon. I'm getting rid of stuff. DH very kindly moved around a lot of boxes I couldn't manage, so now whenever I go to the bathroom, I go up an extra flight of stairs and spend only a minute or two looking over stuff. I ask myself, do I want to pay for storage for this? If the answer is no, then no matter how pretty it is, I get rid.  It's only crumbs, but they are mounting up!

Bear pulled out the cord of his headphones and the cord came out but the jack stayed in. This means his computer has no workable audio. DH has been investigating with pins, tweezers and matchsticks with superglue on the end. Nothing has worked so far, but apparently sticking a matchstick with glue from a glue gun on the end works. All I need to do is work out where the glue gun is as I have a worrying feeling that I put it safe.

I had physio today. It hurt. I have exercises and then I need to to go back in a month. 

My brain has almost completely switched off, and I realised that I had let the emails creep up again, so across the board I have around 2000 emails to sort out. Back tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete