Pages

Thursday 28 March 2019

I Had a Haircut

Eileen T - the whole of the cafe is tiled. There are some professional pics and background here, it's fascinating stuff. I don't know when I'll be driving solo, as I have to get a car first.

Whereverthejourneytakesme - we should meet up there as the coffee is adequate and the surroundings are stunning.

Hazel Dxb - it's good to meet you.

I had a haircut today for the first time in a while. The driving lessons had been so consuming, and so erratic. I would get a text late on Sunday with a timetable for the week and I would never know when the lessons would be. Now I have a chance to plan for things like haircuts. Today's cut wasn't exactly how I wanted it.


But at least my hair is shorter. I also had the man about the windows, a Tesco delivery and some gossip with next door. I made some time to ring a very reputable car sales place, and hope to be able to get a car soon.

Writing stuff - I've had a go at some flash fiction inspired by the old stone in the new wall I saw yesterday, which is here, if you are interested.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete