Pages

Saturday 30 March 2019

Could be Worse

It's been a strange sort of day. I've ironed a couple of shirts, done a very small amount of housewifery and made dinner, and I've spent a few hours starting the mammoth task of making a sensible reference for all the characters in my books so I don't have to scroll through page after page to check what colour eyes someone has, or how they take their tea or coffee.  I changed over a handbag from the gorgeous Cath Kidston one I got a few years ago as a birthday present to a different one because the shoulder strap finally went on the Cath Kidston bag and I even rang up and booked a test drive. which has left me jittery.

My biggest triumph today came this evening. I was browsing through YouTube and I saw a video where they were enthusing about the wonderful extreme softness of Premier Parfait yarn, a type of chenille. I really, really, really wanted to get some for a snuggly blanket but I resisted! 

I can go to bed satisfied that I achieved something today.

No comments:

Post a Comment