Pages

Thursday 21 March 2019

Lots of Writing Stuff!

wherethejourneytakesme - I'm glad I'm not the only one noticing the berries. I'm not a fan of bananas but it looks like I need to get used to them. Bear and DH are quite keen.

Bear has a disease. Previously he was diagnosed with Larsson-Sinding-Johansson Syndrome (no idea if I have spelled that right) but now he has a diagnosis of Osgood-Schlatters Disease. This is a pain in the knee. Poor lad, he is suffering. I hope it dies down soon, but it could be quite a while before he is comfortable running again.

I have someone coming to measure windows tomorrow and I need to move the furniture. I also fell down a few steps earlier and all my joints are playing up now. On the bright side, it means that we will finally get the main windows in the living room and study ready for replacement.

Writing stuff - quite a lot today. I managed some flash fiction here, which was fun and will keep me going tomorrow. I also have an author spotlight on Timothy Bateson's blog, here, which is quite unnerving. Timothy's blog is fascinating and well worth a look. He does a lot for author promotions so if you are looking for good stuff, not only is he an awesome author, but he has contacts who are also incredibly awesome.

There is likely to be a lot of writing stuff in the next few months, so be warned and I won't be offended if you stop reading at the heading. 

Hugs to all.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete