Pages

Sunday 3 March 2019

Lovely and Quiet

wherethejourneytakesme - having bear around can be a source of great entertainment, but I'm confident that all twelve year olds have the same struggles.  He is such a sweetie, though, and great company.  Though today he has an upset stomach.  I'm confident that it's nothing serious but bear had a cookery theory lesson last week which went into all the perils of slack food hygiene.  I shall be getting up extra early to make sure that he has all the ingredients when he leaves the house at @ 6.20am. 

I'm feeling a lot better, with a few moments, so I think I'll have an early night (if I can sleep through the storm - though once again we are getting off lightly) and try and be raring to go before the first cough of the sparrow.  Thank you for the good wishes.  I swear they have helped get me better. 

1 comment: