Pages

Saturday 23 March 2019

I Went Out!

Kate - I am so sorry you had that thingy as well. Bear is really suffering with it.

whereverthejourneytakesme - bear has definitely taken notice!

I forgot to mention, I went to Heckmondwike the other day and the trees were still wearing fabric. I posted about them in the summer, but I took some more photos last week. This one looks like upside down bloomers.


This is perhaps my favourite


And it is looking well from a distance, but if you look closer, you can see the the toll that winter took.


Today I went to Roundhay Park. I couldn't take my favourite shortcut through, as there was a hazard.

When I saw the notice about an 'unsafe tree' I had visions of a whomping willow or an Ent, but there was no evidence of either. All the trees looked much as usual, but there have been high winds and heavy rain, so there may have been movement that a casual bystander couldn't see.

I went back to the fancy gardens, which looked a lot tidier.


The blossom was a ridiculous shade of pink, as if it was the colour of artificial flavouring. This pic does not do it justice.


And there were lots of little flowers around, but I have no idea what they are are called.



I consider it a good day. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete