Pages

Thursday 22 August 2019

Uniform Shopping

I survived the trip to buy bear's school uniform for next year. Not only did I find an awesome parking spot, but I worked with the closed roads around Dewsbury where they were resurfacing the road and got home relatively easily. And I paid for the blazer and sports kit without an anaesthetic, but it was a close call. It was so expensive. The blazer alone was just shy of £60.

The yarn came today. Here it is in all its glory - all £26 of it.


Marriners Yarns are inexpensive, and this is just acrylic, but it's not a bad buy. I also find it knits up nice. I couldn't tell you what quality of yarn makes it comfortable to knit, but some yarns seem to just knit easier than others, and this stuff is lovely. And despite the gazillion projects I have going already, of course I've started the squidge blanket, and it's lovely. I know it's August, but it feels like blanket knitting weather.

Hugs to all.

2 comments:

  1. must admit im not a yarn snob , if it has acrylic and it knits well im happy

    ReplyDelete