Pages

Wednesday 2 October 2019

Still Wonderfully Dull

Some of the drama has moved out. Some continues as I type. I wish it wasn't coming up to Mischief Night.

 I managed to get some stuff to the tip. I am looking around, thinking that I need to pack up everything ready for the whole rewire/redecorate/new bathroom stuff and I need to ask myself some hard questions. I keep seeing something else that I can throw out or donate, and I need to get a move on before it becomes super urgent. It's good for me. Perhaps I'll remember how much I'm going to throw out next time I'm tempted by eBay.

I think it's time for me to overhaul my wardrobe. I tend to suffer with my mistakes, wear stuff until it falls to pieces and then add bits at random. I think I will use Marie Kondo at least for that, and get rid of everything that doesn't bring me joy.

Writing stuff - Timothy Bateson continues with his 31 Days of October with a list of his favourite haunted locations, post here. I'm glad that I haven't any experiences to date with our home, but I've had a few iffy moments in stately homes. I'm also trying to post something every day, though nothing so ambitious as Timothy. I have a little fragment today, here. It is a very little fragment, though, so I won't be offended if you skip it.

Hugs to all.

Photo by Signée 2.s on Unsplash

2 comments:

  1. I tend to wear the same thing over and over again until I go away to visit Mum and see that they are well worn then I have to go buy more! I'm tempted by Ebay too, though I am determined to do better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that at least some of the drama has moved out. Good luck with the decluttering! Something I struggle with, myself.

    ReplyDelete