Pages

Friday 4 October 2019

Thankfully it's Friday

I've had all sorts of weird issues with my computer, and I'm struggling to walk, so I'm just thankful that tomorrow I don't have to go anywhere or do anything.

Kate - bear is normally a furnace and has utterly rejected long sleeves. Now he is insisting. I suppose the wind will change and it will be something different.

The strangest thing today was a squirrel. I was driving along, mentally working out the next step in the plot I was working on, when I squirrel dashed across the road in front of me. It was far enough ahead that I didn't have to break suddenly but close enough so I could see it clearly. The stupid thing then shot straight in front of the car coming the other way. I don't know if the driver saw it, but the squirrel ran in front of one tyre (and the car was going at a reasonable speed) which must have missed it by a literal whisker and kept moving so that it went between the front and back tyres of the other side of the car and ran up a wall the other side of the road. I couldn't stop, but I was stunned. That was a ninja squirrel, or perhaps a stunt squirrel. It ran in front of one front tyre and behind the other and got away with it! It's one of those things where you couldn't put it in a story as it is too unbelievable.

Writing stuff - I've re-posted an old poem on my blog here. I remember writing it, and how it just flowed for me. Today Timothy Bateson has a short interview with Cheryllynn Dyess (who is lovely!) about her experiences with ghosts and spirits and you can read it here.

Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment