Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2020

Still Working

Still sinking under the editing, but I think it will be worth it.

Bear isn't home yet. He's getting a lift from his pal's dad, but I am braced for when he does turn up. You see, he is in Year 8. All Year 9 and Year 12 students will be studying from home from tomorrow but his classes continue as normal. I can't imagine bear being impressed. It seems like it is a response to teachers being unable to get in, as they say they are concerned about keeping up the standard of teaching. Apparently, from Friday, they may rotate the years that stay at home. Bear will be thrilled, although I daresay he will grumble at having to continue his classes instead of computer games.

Another link that may help with destressing - I found this site and they have live stream of kittens, dogs, and all sorts. When I get out of the editing, I may spend some time on there. It's explore.org, and it seems a safe site, but I haven't fully checked it, so approach with reasonable caution.

Writing stuff - sneaked in this week's response to the writing challenge here.

Hugs to all.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the editing! It will be worth it in the end. I hope Bear's school situation gets sorted out. Schools here are cancelled. I wonder if they will go longer into the summer?

    ReplyDelete