Pages

Monday 23 March 2020

We Are Now Into Lockdown

Thank you for the support about the troll comment. I think it has been a wonderful reminder that there are more good people than bad, and that we can all continue to be kind to each other. Thank you.

Today has happened. The government has set out rules for when we can leave the house. It could be a lot worse. We can leave for food, medicine or, once a day for medicine.

I have an MOT booked in a fortnight's time. I suppose that will be impossible. And the trip to the tip I was planning will have to wait. It doesn't really matter, however, if it saves lives.

Also, you can apparently still shop online, so I am confident I will still able to have complete shopping fails.

On a trivial note - this week's writing challenge is here. Come and have a go if you think it will be fun. All are welcome. You don't have to share, but you can if you wish.

Hugs to all.


5 comments:

  1. It's been implemented in the state I live in too. Husband has one more week of work and then he will be out of a job for at least two weeks. He'll have to file for unemployment as there are no sick pay or time off benefits. I'm hoping we can get through this healthy and not financially ruined if they extend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. garages can remain open , classed as essential service

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can still take the car for MOT at the moment , its on the list they have merely suspended tests for hGVs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, received that comment about the boomers. I didn't publish it. As you said, a lot of anger behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here all MOT's, drivers license renewals, license applications etc. are shut down and the need to renew is all postponed but I believe garages are allowed to stay open.

    ReplyDelete