Pages

Friday 20 March 2020

What a Week!

Every time I check the news, something new has happened.

Witch Hazel - I shall definitely suggest that to bear. However as he now has a webcam and almost unlimited time to connect with his pals, I'm not sure how that is going to go.

I have a delivery tomorrow. I hope it turns up. I've not got too much on it, but I could really do with some fresh stuff, and we can't go out. I'll be glad when it all settles down.

Sending huge swathes of good vibes to any and all who read this, wishing you luck and health.

Hugs to all.

Edited to add - today radio stations in 30 countries played 'You'll Never Walk Alone' at the same time this morning, as a way of showing solidarity. Lets try and hang together on this.


3 comments:

  1. If you don't get fresh stuff on your supermarket delivery, maybe try one of your local veggie box delivery. My local one has no problems with their stock levels and have also added milk and butter for those who want it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better, today. Our whole state (California) is under mandatory lock down! We have all been told to stay home until further notice; trips for essentials such as groceries and medicines are allowed, but, many places are making deliveries, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes to you and yours too x

    ReplyDelete