Pages

Monday 2 March 2020

It's Technically Spring

I think I have a very minor cold. I don't have a cough, so it isn't the coronavirus, but I have the sniffles, the aches and a walloping headache continues.

Wherethejourneytakesme and all others who have amazing kids - congratulations! It is wonderful to share on here (and hear others sharing) because sharing in real life can lead to some real resentment, but there are so many wonderful kids in the world who should be celebrated. I can praise bear's academic work, but I think it's great to talk about the wonderful creativity and kindness that kids can show, and how they can light up our lives. So often it's not easy to talk about our little ones' achievements in real life as jealousy can strike in those around, but hopefully it's safe on here. And getting 10/10 on spellings three weeks in a row is a pretty amazing feat. Please pass on a well done from me.

My windscreen was frosted over this morning and I was fascinated by the light on it and the patterns.




That is the pics I got from the inside. I make huge use of places like Unsplash, and always feel that I could never give anything back. There are some amazing photos on blogs as well, and I am uneasily aware of how my photos look in comparison. However these pics may be useful as a background or wallpaper, so I may have a go at uploading, if I remember.

Today has been a sort of nothing day. I've been armpit deep in editing and I managed a trip to the tip. I'm just so tired, which I am blaming on the weather. I think I will drag myself off to bed.

Writing stuff - this week's writing challenge 

Hugs to all

No comments:

Post a Comment