Pages

Friday 28 February 2020

Staggering Through

Wherethejourneytakesme - I am getting lots of practice changing lanes at that roundabout. We can meet up on a reservation and swap maps.

I have a humungous and ongoing headache but had to come on here to boast about bear. He got a good student award today (sort of, it's complicated), and I am so, so proud of him. It's not about how bright he is, because that is largely a matter of chance although he has always wanted to learn more stuff. It's about his attitude. That is entirely from him. So proud.

Hugs to all

5 comments:

  1. Well done Bear and to you and tother his parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased for you and bear of course - I can feel your pride. My granddaughter Little L came running up to me tonight to show me her Certificate of Excellence from school for getting 10/10 for her spelling tests three weeks in a row. She is only 5! She obviously doesn't get it from me!
    I think we could meet on the roundabout - plenty of space to park there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Bear!! Hope your headache gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to bear! Well done! Hope your headache is all gone by now.

    ReplyDelete