Pages

Wednesday 12 February 2020

Nothing Much

I thought things would be easier after January, but I feel very much that I am trudging through February, and making a bad job of it as well.

It hasn't been so bad during the school run. There have been some showers of sleet and hail, but nothing that stuck, although visibility was sometimes an issue. I know I am so lucky compared to others, some just a few hundred yards away. I took some rubbish to the tip this afternoon, and the road was clean. The flood had washed so much away.

I am at a low ebb, and I let my guard down. I've ordered an inexpensive soupmaker. I saw on Wherethejourneytakesme blog that there were a surprising amount of soup resources around. I shall have to experiment.

I think I will crack on with sorting out my files tonight. I have an ever growing file named GOK - Goodness Only Knows - and I found some knitting patterns I had forgotten.

Writing stuff - response to this week's writing challenge is here.

Hugs to all

1 comment:

  1. I like your GOK files - I have some of these - I will be renaming them - it made me smile - didn't reduce the contents though - I can only hope.

    ReplyDelete