Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2020

Another Blazer Fail

I forgot to take the blazer in again. I have to take it in tomorrow for it to have a chance to be cleaned - and it needs to be cleaned.

Wherethejourneytakesme - the soupmaker was from Amazon, and it's less than a week old. If I can't get it going again, I can send it back. DH is very attached to the soupmaker, though, and is hopeful that it just overheated with chocolate goop covering the element. Otherwise I will be getting a replacement.

The weather has been kind here. It's rained a little and been generally unpleasant, but nothing out of the ordinary. Bear and his pals have been feeling bored. Unfortunately, as they are suffering from some physical ailments, I can't really get them lifting and carrying, which is always a good way to prevent boredom.

Bear has a music lesson around lunchtime tomorrow, and I may send him and his pal out again into town. I may even give them a lift, though that spoils the fun, I think, for them.

Hugs to all.

2 comments:

  1. Good that you can send it back but hope you can get it going again to avoid the hassle. My DH is my soup maker now he has taken to it rather well!
    PS remember the blazer x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Bear and his friend enjoy their half-term break. I used to really look forward to the breaks. If they are bored with a week I wonder how they will be in the summer!

    Amazon is usually pretty good about returns. I hope you get it sorted.

    ReplyDelete