Pages

Thursday 20 February 2020

Nearly the End of the Week

I still haven't managed to get all the burned on chocolate off the base of the soup maker. However it's working now, and I suppose it's reassuring that it cuts out when it is over heating rather than bursting into flame. I'll just have to keep scrubbing. The manual is very clear that cleaners shouldn't be added to the jug, but I may put some cola in and leave it for a while. Everyone had soup made in a pan tonight, but I used a recipe from the soupmaker, so I suppose I'm keeping to the spirit of the dratted machine.

I am so full of cold, aches and pains and I slept very badly last night. I was barely fit to drive to finally drop off bear's blazer and pick up a few things (I forgot a load of stuff as well). I will be very glad when this weather comes to an end.

Bear and pals are bored, bored, bored, I'm letting them be bored. It isn't the end of the world, and I think it is actually good for them to have a little down time. I wish I was bored. Our black wheelie bin has gone completely missing, and is probably now in the Isle of Wight, and I'm not sure where bear's school uniform has gone.

For those who knit, Marriners Yarns have some free patterns for those who subscribe to their newsletter. I looked. I really shouldn't have looked, but I did. Downloads may have happened, but I'm admitting nothing.

Writing stuff - Finally got to a book review that I have been sitting on for a while, which you can find here.

Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment