Pages

Tuesday 11 April 2023

Another Dull Day

Marjorie - thank you. I confess that I didn't see it as a broken dish but more as a shopping opportunity.

There's not much to write about. I had a long day out, sitting in a car park with my knitting. I picked up some replacement oven proof dishes (I'll try and remember to take a pic) which were on clearance, collected bear's dry cleaning and generally relaxed. I had a few walks around the car park, and spotted this.


I'm not sure what it is, and the pic is pretty poor, but it reminded me a little of lilac, but not only is it too early but the flowers aren't quite right. It was very pretty.

Unfortunately, while I was knitting I had some story ideas, so I'm jotting them down now. Nothing may come of them, but it would be a shame to forget them.

Hugs and good health to all. 

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what it is either, but it's pretty. I like the contrast between the bright greens of the leaves and the white of the blossom. Really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might have been a dull day, but, you still got a lot done, between the knitting and the walking and coming up with story ideas to jot down. Sounds like you are making good progress on the knitting. I made a mistake on the back of the sweater I am making and ended up unpicking the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete