Pages

Thursday 6 April 2023

Sort of Quiet

Bless - the walk is a work in progress, but I think that it's definitely worth it for me. As for the salad, DH said that it tasted fine.

Cherie - you were absolutely right! A quiet day has done me a lot of good.

I had a delivery this morning, then bear got the bus to meet with his friends for some study and apparently some studying was done, as well as a certain amount of hanging out together. Then I pottered around with some writing stuff until I went to pick him up this evening. I've done around three thousand steps, which include nipping into Aldi, a visit to Morrisons toilets (which were an utter disgrace) and a quick look around the reduced section. My knee is hurting, but I'm sure that I'll get over it. 

I had a rummage in my spam folder on here. I found a lot of very strange spam but also some old messages including one from Witch Hazel dating from 2014. And there was a hug from Justjill, which made me pause for a moment. 

And now I'm off for an early night.

Hugs and good health to all. 

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a productive day! I managed to walk up and down my drive way for 15 minutes, today. Not a very brisk walk, but, that's OK. My goal is to build it up to 30 minutes of walking a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard mention of a spam folder but have no idea how to find it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quiet is sometimes good. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete