Pages

Tuesday 3 May 2016

Best Foot Forward

Bear had a pair of 'fashion' trainers, which were okay for looking cool but not so good for sport, and a pair of chewed and non-fitting trainers that were more sporty.  Today I picked up some trainers for him from Sports Direct which bear tried on straight away as soon as he got home.  They are currently covered in mud.  He needs new wellies as well, but I am wondering if I can put that off until autumn.  Not if the mud continues.  To think that I worried that getting an Xbox would make bear less active.

Last time I looked out of the window I wasn't sure whether he would need a bath or to be put through a car wash.  He was muddy.  I may need to dry his clothes and knock the lumps of mud off them before I wash them.  I'm good with that.  It's what happens if you are lucky enough to have a small boy.

I'm glad I'm dealing with mud.

1 comment:

  1. Bear just sounds adorable. You have a healthy, active son. I guess muddy trainers and clothes are just part and parcel of it. Please give him a hug from me.

    ReplyDelete