Pages

Sunday 8 May 2016

Too Warm

Bear is slathered with sun cream, despite all his efforts to avoid it.  These days, children with a tan are looked on with suspicion and bear is looking suspiciously brown in exposed areas.

I'm determined to get on with the writing.  I've taken two prompts and I've put this together.  It's difficult.  I'm fairly confident that the punctuation is okay,   I'm not entirely sure about the content, but that is the rhyme I 'heard'.  Hmm.

Bear is about to happen in the park with DH.  I think they are incredibly brave in this weather as all I want to do is lie flat in the shade.  I am not a warm weather person.

Bless - I loved your comment, it made me laugh.  As it is, bear fits (very snuggly) into the t-shirt so that's at least a project postponed.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely poem!

    Sounds like you are having a heat wave? Hope it cools off to your comfort level, soon. You'll hear me complain of the heat, later in the summer.

    ReplyDelete