Pages

Monday 2 May 2016

I Need Caffeine

I feel very flat.  I've started sorting paperwork in order to get rid of the filing cabinet.  Papers are everywhere and the shredder isn't working.  I have PMT which makes me tired rather than cross, and of course Saturday is catching up on me.

Somehow I need to work out how to get bear to school with trainers that bear feels are acceptable.  He is just asking for bigger ones.  The ones that the dog ate are apparently too uncomfortable (and chewed) and I can't get to town before he has PE tomorrow.  The ones that DH picked up on Saturday are more fashion than sports.

Bear has also fallen out with his pal.  I have made agreeable noises to both parties and his pal has gone home.  On the bright side, this has seriously reduced the consumption of treats.

Adding to the general depression is the lack of the Great British Sewing Bee.  There were rumous of a May 5th start to the series, but it looks like it has been postponed.  Not that I need any encouragement to do more craft, but I do enjoy it.

I am also facing the awful truth that at some point I need to make dinner.  It is looking like fish fingers.  There are worse things.  Like sorting out bear's school uniform for tomorrow.

Caffeine wouldn't be a cure for these woes, but it would really help me bear it with fortitude.  I'm off to mope over a cup of lemon and ginger tea.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you enjoyed your tea and it helped you get through what you had to do.

    ReplyDelete