Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2018

Bear is Upset

Bear hurt his hand in some way at school.  There was no note from school, bear was very vague about the details and included the name of a friend that all mums trust.  I am suspicious but have nothing to go on.  It looks like his little finger was crushed in some way.  It's not black or dark looking and he can move it, but it seems to be extremely painful.  I've put some cotton wool in between the little finger and the ring finger and strapped it to the ring finger with plasters and left him to it. 

Bear isn't upset about the hand, however it was hurt, although he's complaining about it.  He is devastated that it is affecting his ability to play Fifa18 which is a football game on the Xbox. 

Speaking of football, I've hardly watched any matches in the World Cup this time.  I've been chasing up other stuff so my knitting sprint is seriously behind schedule.

As for other stuff, today I managed to nail a date for the next driving lesson.  It's not until July, but I'm optimistic.  I chased up a missing bathroom window and apparently in May they should have taken different measurements when they came out.  They're coming back tomorrow.  I've found a place with good recommendations that does new bathrooms and I've made an appointment for a much overdue haircut.  Tomorrow I plan to make a very non urgent doctor's appointment and find somewhere that does makeover portrait pics. 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete