Pages

Friday 1 June 2018

Having a Fail

I have a gazillion and ten things I need to do, I know I have.  I think I have money stuff, and book stuff and bear stuff.  I can't even think what to do next. 

Today we took the bus to where bear will be going to school.  It was over an hour there and another hour back.  Then we went the wrong way towards the school and then bear just folded.  He doesn't do bus journeys, so we came home.  I need to drive but I can't seem to pin down the driving instructor.  I should have finished the block of lessons I booked last week.  I've had three instead of fourteen.  I chased today and he hadn't booked me in for any. 

Fortunately the second Skullduggery Pleasant book has come so bear had a good read of that when he came in, and he has a pal now and things are happening on the computer.  I think I may switch off and do some knitting. 

For those interested, the latest instalment from the White Hart is here

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete