Pages

Sunday 10 June 2018

I Did Driving

Bpm took me out today and we did a roundabout!  It was amazing, I loved it.  I didn't hit anything, not even the kerb, and I stopped at the give way signs and everything!  I should add that this was in a deserted parking complex and only a couple of cars went past.  I had to stop for some cyclists, but that was it.  I almost stayed in lane, and I drew up to the kerb a couple of times and at the end I didn't need to take a hike.  I even tackled the speed bumps, but when you struggle to get over ten miles an hour, that isn't a big deal. 

The men of the house have reluctantly accepted that we will be skipping rice salad again today (pasta and sauce with foccacia.  However it comes back tomorrow.  There are worse things. 


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete