Pages

Wednesday 7 November 2018

About Bear Again!

I'm trying to ease back on talking about bear, because he's getting older and I don't want to embarrass him.  However, I write what I'm thinking about.  If I'm nattering about housewifery or cooking or writing, that's what comes up.  Right now, I'm fretting over bear. 

Bear came home and gave me a well reasoned argument about exactly why DH and I should pay out £100 for a rock climbing course.  It's not a bad deal - the £100 pays for the minibus from school to the centre and ten lessons on the climbing wall.  It's less expensive than bear's piano lessons.  My instinctive reaction was 'But it's one hundred pounds!'  I signed the form.  Anything that means that bear may one day willingly go further than school and into the outdoors has to be a good idea.  Mind you, I will probably be posting a lot about money saving in the next few months. 

Also, the bins were collected today, so fingers crossed it will now settle down. 

whereverthejourneytakesme - there are some amazing parks around.  I love Roundhay Park, but I'm not the best guide as I can't walk well at the moment.  However, it's huge!  Then there is Golden Acre Park which has a lot of wetland wildlife and is on the outskirts of Leeds.  I've been looking at Batley Park, which I am determined to visit before the end of the month.  There are a lot of awesome places around.  I shall be in touch when I am less creaky (currently v v v creaky).

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete