Pages

Friday 30 November 2018

Oops

Today I had a driving lesson, the only one this week.  I practised my emergency stop and was awesome.  Unfortunately my lovely instructor's daughters had been fiddling with the back seats and the back seat flew forward and straight into the back of the instructor!  Apparently I would have passed the emergency stop.

wherethejourneytakesme - I'm up for a hobble around parts of the park, driving lessons permitting.  Also, check out the link below as I'm not sure you're link is still valid.

Writing stuff - I'm taking part in the 12 Days of Indie which is a group of Indie authors with cut price books.  There's a raffle which I'm not sure how to link you to yet, but I will, and lots of books that are cut price.  It starts tomorrow and I'll be sharing on here.  The first book in my series, The Forgotten Village, is now free as part of this, and I'm putting the link here more for wherethejourneytakesme - it also has a new snazzy cover!  Watch this space.


1 comment: