Pages

Saturday 1 December 2018

Slow Saturday

It's been a very quiet Saturday and I have been grateful.  I have also been doing ironing as I can.  DH has lost a lot of weight, and doesn't fit into most of his clothes.  He took eight very full bin bags down to the charity shop today.  I'm following his example, working my way through the massive heap of ironing and I'm getting rid of bear's old clothes.  I haven't had a good sort out for a while and he has shot up recently so now has a lot he doesn't fit into.  I've a lot still to do (the ironing pile is down to the size of the Himalayan foothills, which is an improvement), but I'm going to be getting there.

Writing stuff - I put stuff here about writing, but please don't ever feel that you have to read what I have written.  I hope that anyone who dips in can enjoy it, but I'd rather people just stopped by without feeling any pressure. 

Having said that, OWS are having a promotion with a vast swathe of books at $2.99 or less.  Today is Day One and you can read all about it here.  There are books and a raffle for goodies, and all sorts of stuff going on.  Today there is a pre-order for a sci fi thriller, a modern fantasy, a romance and a book for young adults.  If you enjoy a good read, it's a great opportunity to grab a bargain. 


1 comment: