Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

Crack!

Bear's phone now has a cracked screen.  It also is failing to play the games he wants, and isn't taking or making calls.  We bought it for £27 and I think we have had our money's worth.  It replaced the expensive one bear lost at the beginning of the term, so I'm hoping that if we get him a decent one then he will look after it a little better.

I am miffed at Tesco.  I went online last night to check what my order would look like, and the three bird roast was unavailable!!!  I admit that I panicked.  I'm not a fan of beef, and neither is bear.  DH isn't keen on turkey and neither is bear.  I don't really like lamb and bear has to be in the right mood for it.  I'm not sure I'm up to duck or goose on their own, a ham would be wasted and DH says that we never get value from a whole chicken.  Drink had been taken so I will be getting my first delivery from Iceland on Sunday.  Tomorrow I'm going to sit down with both sites open and balance what I'm getting and from which store. 

DH has finished work now until the 27th, and bear is finally off school.  I'm looking forward to calm, knitting and lots of hanging out together. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete