Pages

Sunday 30 December 2018

More Paper

The rest of my subscribe and save order came - at least I think there's only a few bits left.  It includes a lot of heavy duty bin liners and toilet paper.  The packing paper and boxes are all over because I need to send some to the tip and I'm considering ironing the packing paper.  I may just recycle, as I use Amazon enough or I could get hold of a roll of brown paper if I was desperate.  I like Justjill's idea of using a stamp or something to brighten the paper up. 

Did you know that Steam has a sale on for Lego video games at ridiculously low prices?  Bear has invested some of his Christmas money.  The sale ends 31 Dec 2018, and some of the games are a third of the price, and bear thinks that they will have a lot of play in them.

I'm gearing up to get going in the New Year.  Bear is not happy about the whole idea of re-wiring, and is incredibly stressed at the thought of redecorating.  I'm more stressed about something going 'bang' in a very bad way. 

The house is starting to breathe.  It's still a little constipated and there are massive Amazon boxes all over the living room, but at least I don't have to work around a stash of presents.  It's getting there. 

And today a friend very kindly took me to Batley Park and I had a wander around the pond.  They have some wonderful paintings on the paths which encourage you as some of the paths are really steep.  I took a couple of pics of the better ones, but they have become quite worn. 



I am definitely going there again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment