Pages

Tuesday 31 December 2019

Goodbye 2019

Wherethejourneytakesme - you made me blush. Thank you for the compliment.

I am taking all the tips on board about emails and organising in general. I need all the help I can get.

2019 has been an odd sort of year. I completely missed so many of my targets for this year, but hit other ones. I passed my driving test, which has opened up a whole range of adventures for me, but the house is still in chaos. I failed a lot of my writing targets, but I've had some acceptances and now the book contract. I had an horrific time with the neighbours, but now they have moved out. I've had great ideas that I've failed to put into practice, but they are still there, and I can still try them.

Bear has had his health issues, but has found a lot of joy starting violin lessons. He's made friends and drifted away from some others. He's had a lot of fun with art and found that he is incredibly colourblind. 

Looking back, I was stressed and upset so much of the time, but I have a lot of good things happen which I have allowed to be overshadowed. I have borrowed too much trouble. I need to stop and appreciate the good bits while they are happening.

I was just going to post a short overview, but writing this has made me realise that this year has brought a sea change. I'm not exactly the person I was 365 days ago. Driving has made an incredible difference to my life, and now the writing is starting to be more of a reality than a dream, next year has to be different.

I have had a lot of encouragement through the last year, especially from the lovely people on here. I would like to say a sincere and genuine thank you. Hope all who read this have the most awesome year with health, wealth and happiness. New Year Hugs to all.

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and yours. May 2020 be a wonderful year for us all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year, may 2020 be kind to us all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you and your family-I am sure it will be a good year for you. I think you should write a book about your driving adventures you have taken to the road like a duck to water. x

    ReplyDelete