Pages

Sunday 29 December 2019

Stuffed

Thank you again for all the good wishes. I'm still slightly stunned. Now all I need to do is live up to it!

Today is bear's birthday, and he had a heap of presents. There were classical music CDs (his request), sheet music, books, a few puzzles, lego and an electronic violin tuner, which may or may not be of use. I have now run out of birthday paper. Once bear is back at school, I may have a rummage around some of the marked down stuff, but I am seriously considering reusing the Amazon brown paper as much as possible. It's sturdy, it can be painted or stamped and it's effectively free - in large quantities with some packages.

Bear's pal came around so I very much left them to it, and I went and dropped bear's blazer at the dry cleaners, who promised that it would be ready by the start of next term. They all had steak, which went down very well (DH cooked it as I can't cook steak) and, what with all the snacks I've eaten today, I can barely move. After bear's pal left, bear settled down to a new computer game. I was seriously in the way, so I have an excellent opportunity to get on with the writing.

Hugs to all.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Bear. It sounds like he had a great time ... presents, friends, steak ... a perfect day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to bear- it must be difficult buying presents at Christmas and then so soon after - I would run out of ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to bear! Is he now officially a teenager?

    ReplyDelete