Pages

Tuesday 13 April 2021

Keeping On

Thank you for all the good wishes and hugs. I think that the experience is sadly more common than we would like, but rarely discussed. Sometimes I think it's good to quietly say a small something. 

Bear wanted an early start this morning, so it wasn't even 8am when I dropped him near school. I thought I would have a (very quick) walk in the park as it was quiet. It was interesting to see how the frost was laying. I hope this pic works - it's a bench where the frost has gone from the grass apart from the spot covered by the shadow from the bench.


It really was a glorious morning.


I also took my car to a car wash. They were incredibly busy.

Tomorrow is another early start and I plan to see if the place where I want to plant the red hot pokers is frosty or not. It's very sheltered and near the central heating vent, so it may be safe.

Hugs and good health to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment