Pages

Monday 9 May 2022

I Moved About a Bit

Cherie - I'm going to have to suggest that!

Sharon - I can absolutely 100% guarantee that my house is in a worse state than your house. It's a work in progress.

Eileen - the teacher didn't have any slots until September, and then she could only manage every other Monday. But I asked her to call us for ad hoc sessions and where there were cancellations, and hopefully we'll get some time then. I don't know how the practising will go then, but bear is still carrying on now.

First of all - DH's work on the bed under the window. 


He has been utterly awesome!

This morning I went for a walk. My back wasn't so bad, until it went half way along the walk. I may have said some rude words. 

First of all there were lovely bluebells. The scent was amazing.



Then there were swathes of wild garlic, which was just as fragrant in its own way.




At one point I had the choice of walking this way...


Or this way...


I chose the path rather than the stairs where I would absolutely get garlic scent all over me and my clothes. You can't get it off, either.

I don't seem to have done much today. I am still struggling with the Monday Flash Fiction. I'll no doubt share the result tomorrow. 

I think I'll take a risk and write what I plan to do tomorrow. Tomorrow I need to finish the flash fiction and then get my folders and notebooks out and start making lists. I'll let you know how I do.

Hugs and good health to all. 

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on the list making. I am terrible at it. I have such good intentions and things do work better when I make lists, I just tend to always get sidetracked and rarely make them!

    The woods look amazing. The flowers are finally coming out here. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have chosen the path as well. Those steps look way too steep! It looks like a lovely peaceful place to walk. Is it close to your home?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd have chosen the path, too! I don't do stairs! LOL. Loved the carpet of wildflowers - bluebells and wild garlic!

    ReplyDelete