Pages

Saturday 28 May 2022

Quietly Quiet

Sharon - that may explain the bird crowds. We are not doing anything fun. I asked for suggestions but bear is stressed to the armpits with exams and DH is shattered. I may go and do something myself!

Cherie - I definitely felt sorry for the poor thing. I don't really have much against rats as long as they keep their distance. I know, however, that there have been issues in neighbouring houses, so I'm keeping up my guard. DH and I were seriously considering calling the RSPCA because the poor thing looked so bewildered. It had wandered off before we came to a decision.

Eileen - I'm glad to hear that it may be a glitch and not just me. It's always reassuring to see evidence that it may not be my fault.

Bear got his Grade One NICAS award this morning and is very happy. I am so proud of him. It isn't a bad sport to follow, he doesn't have to travel too far to get to some really good climbing walls and he is happy. I am, obviously, terrified of him falling, but I would never tell him that.

I don't seem to have done much. I've done some sorting and a lot of writing, but I don't feel like I've done much. It all feels wonderfully quiet. I feel a little unsettled, to be honest, and I think that I need to have a clear out. I hope that I follow through with that feeling. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

3 comments:

  1. Well done, Bear! If you've done some sorting and a lot of writing, then, you've done plenty! Enjoy some relaxing activity, like knitting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My nephew is a lover of climbing - rock faces not climbing walls - and it scares his mum. He also loves potholing, equally as scary, so you may have that to look forward to with Bear in the future. The two things seem to attract the same crowd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Bear. You have the makings of a fine young man.

    ReplyDelete