Pages

Monday 25 July 2022

Could be a Lot Worst

Helen - that is so reassuring!

Bless - thank you! I'm so proud of bear.

Eileen - the picture went to the tip - it was all it was fit for. 

My bathroom wall looks a little like this...


The workmen have started. Things have been brought and taken. It means reduced access to the toilet, which is suggesting that I cut back on the caffeine this week. It's going to be tough. The house is in uproar and the workman have completely ignored my tea and biscuits. I don't know whether I'm coming and going and I am all to pieces. 

Bear has done some revision already. I hope he manages some down time. I think he may have set himself unrealistic targets. I'll just leave him to it for now, but keep a careful eye.

Writing stuff - latest in the Under Dark Hills series is here.

Hugs and good health to all.

2 comments:

  1. Having any kind of work done in the house is a major upheaval, isn't it? I hope you will share before, during, and after pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the work on the bathroom goes smoothly. Just think how lovely it will be when it is finished!

    ReplyDelete