Pages

Friday 3 July 2020

Another Day, Another Fail

Patti and Ann - thank you! And a massive thank you to all who have pre-ordered. I keep getting interrupted as I'm writing posts, so I miss out on saying thank you. I really am grateful, not just because people have bought books, but because of the amazing support. It really means a lot.

I completely failed to get the plants in today. To be fair, it felt like hurricane conditions with lots of wind and rain. I'll have to get them in tomorrow regardless (if they are still alive), and I'll start after I've dropped the car off for a service and MOT.

Poor car - it feels all bunged up, the gear stick keeps sticking in reverse and there are all the scratches. I'm hoping it isn't too expensive.

Dinner was mince with mushrooms and baked potatoes. It's the wrong time of year for baked potatoes really, but it feels too cold for new potatoes. As it was, the package labelled 'Four Baking Potatoes' had five small old potatoes in it, but they were nice enough. I did the microwave jam sponge again. The men seem to like it. 

Lots and lots of writing today, which kept me busy, and I've a lot to do tomorrow as well. I'm loving it. 

Hugs and good health to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment