Pages

Wednesday 8 July 2020

I Still Got Lost!

I took bear to the hospital appointment today. The appointment itself was fairly straightforward. There will be a follow-up, neatly timed for when bear is getting back to school. 

I'm dreading bear going back to school. It's going to be tough. He was shattered today, so I don't know what it's going to be like transitioning to school. Needs must, however, and he is a lot better than he was.

Travelling there was okay. I remembered a lot of the lane changes and got in the right place at the right time. It was still incredibly difficult and I found it a real struggle. Then going back we got lost again. Fortunately it wasn't quite as wildly crazy as I managed yesterday, but it took us a lot longer to get back than to go there. At one point I was following the signs for Dewsbury, which is around ten miles from our house but I know how to get home from there.

I'm absolutely shattered by the driving, so I'll be going out on an adventure tomorrow, just to practice driving somewhere.

Writing stuff - I am completely, totally, utterly thrilled to have a taster from Out of the London Mist featured in the Steampunk Journal! I am so excited. It's a big deal for me. You can read it here. Just 15 days to the release date!

Hugs and good health to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment