Pages

Thursday 16 July 2020

Insert Motivational Quote Here

I'm having a tough day today. For some reason, I feel very low. I managed to get some sleep last night and had a normal-for-me dream about trying to get a clothes airer onto an old fashioned double decker bus. 

I thought I would dip into some motivational quotes. How about - 

I have not lost my mind - it's backed up on disc somewhere - Anon.

I felt that someone had seen me and understood.

I usually look with distrust at motivational quote art, but some do call to me, like

I'd rather regret the things I've done than the things I haven't done - Lucille Ball

Although that may not apply to the rising tide of ironing.

Some really don't apply, such as 

When you have a dream, you've got to grab it and never let it go - Carol Burnett

I would like to refer above to my dream last night of trying to get a clothes airer on an old fashioned double decker bus.

And there is always - 

Try to be the rainbow in someone else's cloud - Maya Angelou

But I think I may be a little old for that. 

I've managed to cheer myself up working through the quotes. Please share any you feel may be fun. 

Hugs and good health to all.

3 comments:

  1. Sending hugs your way and a better day tomorrow xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. on the dream front my best ever was knitting Miley Cyrus a new vagina, the joys of the menopause ...only thing i miss is the dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can be the rainbow in someone else's cloud no matter what your age, and you often are, even if you don't realise it. I look forward to your posts every day. You have an amazing way of looking at life and you never fail to cheer me up. Yours is one of my 'must read' blogs ... a huge thank you x

    ReplyDelete